Monday, April 30, 2012

04-30-2012: Yngwie Malmsteen - I'll See The Light, Tonight

I can't believe we haven't posted any Yngwie!!  Let me be the first.  This song was my intro to the awesomeness of the classical metal guitar god.  I'll still never forgive my wife for making me go with her to see the band H.I.M. at The Pageant about 4 years ago to watch the lead singer not give a shit and focus his energy on smoking 2 packs of cigs instead of seeing Yngwie at Pop's the same night.  I will never let this happen again!  Fortunately I did get to see him in the early to mid 200's and Pops was packed.  Probably the most people I've seen myself at a show there.  Plus this cheesy video has the coolest, most bad ass stage dragon I have ever seen.  I want one for my basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment